Afghan food: Sabzi
Home » Afghan recipes » Sabzi
Sabzi is Afghan spinach. It is not very special but it can't be missed.
- Cut the leek in small pieces and wash it.
- Cast half glass of oil in a pan and put the leek in it.
- Get it on a low fire.
- Put the ground garlic in the pan
- Wash the cutted korea and put it in the pan.
- Now add the spice: 1tsp salt, 1tbs dried black pepper and dried korea.
- Add the cutted spinach. No water is needed because the leek and spinach already have.
- Let it cook on a low fire until the water evaporates and it becomes a bit sticky.(like 15minutes)