Afghan Sweet: Parata
Home » Afghan recipes » Parata
Parata (or Paratha) is also known as "elephent ear" or pronounced as "Goosh e Feel". This sweet is very known and easy to make.
- First: mix 2 eggs in a bowl. Add 0.5 glass of oil, 1Tbs cardamom, 1kg flour. Mix this well
- Add water on it until it becomes dough.
- Make little balls of this and flatten it and make them like 2 ears. or any other shape.
- Prepare hot oil in a frying pan and put these "elephant ears" in it.
- Get it out the oil when it becomes crunchy.
- Mix some powdered sugar, pistachious and cardamom.
- Put the parata's on a plate and add this powder on it.
- Enjoy your sweet Afghan cookies!