Afghan dish: Pakaura
Home » Afghan recipes » Pakaura
Pakaura is a potatoe with a homemade brittle coat.
- Peel 3 potatoes in very flat disks.
- Mix this together:
1 glass of water, 0.5teaspoon salt, 0.5Tbs tumeric powder, 2 ground garlic toes.
- Make up your deep fryer. Dip the potato-disks in the sauce you made and put this in the fryer (like making chips).
- Put these pakauras one by one in the fryer and max 3 of it on one time.
- Watch out of splashing oil.
- Your done, you made some afghan pakauras.