Home » Afghan recipes » kofta
This way of making kofta is very simple. Kofta is very basic.
- First: Get a pan and put 1 glass of saladoil (or any other) in it. Cut 2 onions and let this cook in the oil until it's overcooked.
- Now put in this pan 2 garlic toes (cutted), add 3 glasses of water, 2tsp salt and tomato paste.
- Let his all cook for 5 minutes.
- Take your blender and put 2 onions in it, 3 garlic toes and 1tsp black pepper.
- Make this fine in the blender.
- Now take your 500g (0.5Kg) minced meat and put 1 tsp salt on it and get your mix out of the blender. Put the mix also on in.
- Mix this with hand and make balls, ovals (or any other shape) of it.
- Put these balls in the pan (on the oil and onions) and let this cook for half an hour.